Visa linked to your PayPal account has expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

tut2tut

Hi,

Paypal asking me to update new card information, "The Visa linked to your PayPal account has expired"
I used VCC to verify this account. No idea where did I bought this VCC.

What will happen if I leave these messages? Will they limit my account?
I have another master card. I can remove current visa card (VCC) and add new master card. Is that good idea?

what should I do now?

Regards,
TuT

8 comments
who said nothing would happen ??
if you are using a non-usa paypal verified by Visa then replace that expired visa with a new Card !! when the factor used for verifying (Visa) is expired or gone paypal may limit your account as by their AUP your account is no longer verified since you dont have a Credit Card attached !
------------
dont just do as people say ! safe guard your account ! paypal will limit an account for the most stupid reasons !

if you are using a non-usa paypal verified by Visa then replace that expired visa with a new Card !! when the factor used for verifying (Visa) is expired or gone paypal may limit your account as by their AUP your account is no longer verified since you dont have a Credit Card attached !
------------
dont just do as people say ! safe guard your account ! paypal will limit an account for the most stupid reasons !

I'm gonna add my new card.

------------

I'm gonna add my new card.

LOL =]

Hi,

Paypal asking me to update new card information, "The Visa linked to your PayPal account has expired"
I used VCC to verify this account. No idea where did I bought this VCC.

What will happen if I leave these messages? Will they limit my account?
I have another master card. I can remove current visa card (VCC) and add new master card. Is that good idea?

what should I do now?

Regards,
TuT

Just add the new card and verify it. Don't remove the old card until new is added. Once the new is added then make it primary, remove the old card. Simple as that, adding cards will keep your account status secured and running else you never know when PayPal will limit your account once your card is expired.

Just my two words.

Regards
Bharat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back