14 comments
How you get information about new host launch?
Post automatically merged:

We bought the entire system and upgraded it to achieve the best efficiency. And We are completely independent systems.
they said so

Last edited:
Yeah it's filelions who changed identity lmao
Also, I've noticed that there is a rising number of new videohosts who keep taking ".com" domain and all of them end up with an inevitable fiasco and same basic system/errors/counting issues/upload issues/encoding issues, that should be another red flag for y'all. :laughing:

Yeah it's filelions who changed identity lmao
Also, I've noticed that there is a rising number of new videohosts who keep taking ".com" domain and all of them end up with an inevitable fiasco and same basic system/errors/counting issues/upload issues/encoding issues, that should be another red flag for y'all. :laughing:
iceyfile.com has been online for 3 years, I use and pay them.

Scheduled Maintenance Notice - Download System​

Dear Users,
We would like to inform you about the scheduled maintenance that will take place on VidHide download. This maintenance has some impact on downloads
Start Time: 16h (UTC)
Estimated end time: About 12 hours later
During this maintenance period, the download will be temporarily affected. We understand the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve our services.
We're rolling out important updates and improvements to improve performance.
This maintenance is part of our commitment to providing you with a secure and reliable platform.
Best regards,

December 21th, 2023

Back