Video Streaming Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
You will need a dedicated server with a min of these specs be ready to spend a min of $300 a month

12gb ram
10tb space
100tb bandwidth
10gb connection

You will need a dedicated server with a min of these specs be ready to spend a min of $300 a month

12gb ram
10tb space
100tb bandwidth
10gb connection

thank you friend,
do you recommend any hosting providers for that specific requirement?
and any recommendation on script side?

12gb ram
10tb space
100tb bandwidth
10gb connection

thank you friend,
do you recommend any hosting providers for that specific requirement?
and any recommendation on script side?

Sorry I can not help you with that I just know you need a pretty good server to run a video host

Its much expensive and with the mods its much more expensive which i cnt even imagine...do u hv any alternativs?

You can consider XFilesharing Pro (XFileSharing Pro - file sharing script) with Video mod. But you won't get all these powerful features like video watermarks, animated gifs as previews, RTMP playback, etc. You'll get basic video playback and encoding (mp4 mod required).

You may also consider XFilesharing Fee (XFileSharing Free - file sharing script), but that's just very basic file downloads, no video playback supported at all.

Its much expensive and with the mods its much more expensive which i cnt even imagine...do u hv any alternativs?

You can consider XFilesharing Pro (XFileSharing Pro - file sharing script) with Video mod. But you won't get all these powerful features like video watermarks, animated gifs as previews, RTMP playback, etc. You'll get basic video playback and encoding (mp4 mod required).

You may also consider XFilesharing Fee (XFileSharing Free - file sharing script), but that's just very basic file downloads, no video playback supported at all.

I need these features
mp4/flv encoding
embedding videos
able to place ads on videos.
is ur 600$ video script has those features? or do ppls need to buy additional mods?
and do u recommend any hosting?

I need these features
mp4/flv encoding
embedding videos
able to place ads on videos.
is ur 600$ video script has those features? or do ppls need to buy additional mods?
and do u recommend any hosting?

If you need just these functions, then you can consider XFilesharing Pro + Video mod + Mp4 encoding mod.

Hi
I would like to create a video sharing website like following websites,
Vidto - Watch, publish, share videos
YouWatch - Easy way to share your files

where uses able to upload their contents and can able to embed the videos in their websites.
and i could be able to place ads on the player.

please suggest me some Scripts And reliable hosting companies as well.

Im waiting for your reply
thanks in advance :)

Hi, you should use yetishare, it better than.

And you should order server about 32GB, 2TB, BW: 10TB, port 1Gbps just $90

then use AWS integrated with yetishare ready. it cheap to store data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back