Shink.link | Link Shortener Earn Up to $70/10.000 | Min 10$ paypal & Webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahibaan

Shink.link | Link Shortener Earn Up to $70/10k | Min 10$ PayPal & Webmoney

Hi Guys.

I am introduce new URL shortener Site Shink.link. Where you can shorten your ugly looking links and share them on internet to earn money up to $70/10k views.

Adult website or links not accepted.

Payment weekly through PayPal , Webmoney .Minimum payout 10$.

Multiple views from the same viewer are also counted thus you will be benefiting from all your traffic.

Signup for an account in just 2 minutes. Once you've completed your registration just start creating short URLs and sharing the links with your family and friends.

You'll be paid for any views outside of your account.

SignUp Now.

if you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact me.
Email: admin@Shink.link

Last edited:
33 comments
u r very old member in wj....hence i trust u... and signed up...activation mail not received

username : coolguy

is this new site ? anyone using it ? anybody received payment ?

yes we get today payment from it
MinJzl1.png

Seem's like you can be trusted. I will try using your site for testing and if it is good, I will transfer all my links using your URL Shortening services..
Acct: pinoyjade100

u r very old member in wj....hence i trust u... and signed up...activation mail not received

username : coolguy

is this new site ? anyone using it ? anybody received payment ?

check mail in spam or junk .

Seem's like you can be trusted. I will try using your site for testing and if it is good, I will transfer all my links using your URL Shortening services..
Acct: pinoyjade100

Welcome stephen_georg

Last edited:
allow xxx ?
yeah I do believe they allow it ..

Thanks for the payment . Good Rates Good Payment (in time).
C6IYcur.png

Could you just make the payment weekly? Daily payment is too troublesome hehe because of the Paypal Fees.. paypal fees are high and if we are to withdraw everyday then those fees would pile up.
Can you like pay every monday or every sunday or something. As long as it is weekly :) weekly payment would be great.. Anyway, just a suggestion .. thanks

Last edited:
Could you just make the payment weekly? Daily payment is too troublesome hehe because of the Paypal Fees.. paypal fees are high and if we are to withdraw everyday then those fees would pile up.
Can you like pay every monday or every sunday or something. As long as it is weekly :) weekly payment would be great.. Anyway, just a suggestion .. thanks

yes please set weekly payment daily payment cuts many charges. Thanks

Weekly payment set.

add webmoney

agree!! add webmoney payments.

Webmoney Added

Hi Guys.

I am introduce new URL shortener Site Uskip.me. Where you can shorten your ugly looking links and share them on internet to earn money up to $45/10.000 views.

Adult website not accepted.

Payment weekly through PayPal , Webmoney & Payza.Minimum payout 5$.

Multiple views from the same viewer are also counted thus you will be benefiting from all your traffic.

Signup for an account in just 2 minutes. Once you've completed your registration just start creating short URLs and sharing the links with your family and friends.

You'll be paid for any views outside of your account.

SignUp Now.

How about rate and [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]How many times you count per IP every 24h?[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back