Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar!yaN

Hi,

I need any programmer to make a script for me uploading script. (PHP or .Net whatever easy for you)

Download from pvt torrent every new release and upload it to 3 host and post on blog. (Auto)

Please pm your price, Its just a simple script. Please quote as low as you can.

Further details can be provided, If need.

Last edited:
15 comments
I imagine something simple like scraping download links from some torrent site, opening path to download program, waiting until downloads finish and then opening path to some uploading program (e.g. neembuu) should suffice.

From there it gets tricky and I'm no programmer anyways :)

I know it be won't be so cheap like 10 to 20 $

But Off course , I am not looking to someone who need 500$

This kind of script is every third user have now a days. If anyone can make , please pm me.

Download from torrents (private trackers) -> upload to filehosts -> post to websites .... or you need something else?

I visit the website, I found you don't have those website where I need to upload. & And little else things I need.

You bot is similar to my need but not what which I need.

The problem is that the website is not updated with the latest info about the script. If you have any questions you can send an email and i will reply with the latest upload hosts or any info.

Also, to those that said that i am a scammer, can reply how i scammed? my service is still active and i don't think i didn't replied to someone who ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back