Unlimited Web Hosting Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaneyBoi

Hello all,

We are giving away just one free unlimited website hosting account, please remember you will need a domain and this is purely just the website hosting.

Here is the package you will receive our professional package.

Includes in the package:

Unlimited Disc Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Sub Domains
UK Servers
99.9% Up-time guarantee
24/7 Support
24/7 Security Monitoring
RV SiteBuilder
Softaculous

This giveaway is for a lifetime, as long as you are sticking to the terms and privacy policy your package is forever free.

If you want to test the server you could always sign up for the Free Package.

To enter the giveaway simply comment something below such as "I'm in" or whatever really and if you have any questions please comment below or pm me. The end date will be the 30th June.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
14 comments
I'm in

Nice to have all standard feature and If I can say "RV SiteBuilder" as an extra feature which is not so common everytime.

Nice to see the amount of replies to the giveaway, so we will be revealing the winner just after midnight tonight.

I will be in touch if you win through pm and i will either update this post or write a new reply with more information.

Thank you all.

No you can be in :) i count you in, finishes at 12:00, whoops sorry should have clarified i meant 12pm UK time. Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Giveaway complete -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The winner! "MikeIn"

Congratulations MikeIn i will be in touch to get you set up as soon as possible.

Here is the video to watch how people were chosen for these giveaway's: Watch Video (Not Promo)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Extra Giveaway's ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two more people were picked to get two months free trial and those people are:

Person One: lambiloon

Person Two: SkyDiver

I will also be in touch to offer you this free giveaway and if accepted get you setup on your new package.
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coupon Code -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway and here is a little bonus to you and everyone on WJunction. If you use coupon code "WJunction" you will get 50% off your chosen shared hosting package forever.

Just use the coupon during checkout and you will be setup straight away.

Thanks again for everyone who entered the giveaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back