Status
Not open for further replies.
We have enough sales by day to keep you jealous :) come here in our office, 1744 Laverendry, Montreal. it will be a pleasure to show us our installation.

No one post offer here, because most of Wjunction user are "scammer" or kidz with warez site, we are not dedicated to host "WAREZ" and only host few website related to warez.

We are more dedicated to Business customers, you guys should understand there no money to make with warez.

Most ticket are replied by the CEO itself or me our staff work behind, we are a small PME with 6 full time employee and a legal councils.

I'll be out of this topic now, get our own conclusion, we don't care!

Merci, pour votre temps ce fut un plaisir de discutée avec votre communauté de mineure et j'espère que vous aurez apprécier.

Thank you,
Emy Rheaume

UnderHost Sales Manager

Ok - Saying you have 6 full time staff and legal councils doesn't prove anything - how about you just post your company number as requested.

If you really are a limited company - and I'm not saying you're lying - then I don't see why you haven't posted your company number as it's not that bigger deal!

What annoys me more is you are still trying to prove you're a limited company yet you can't provide a company number?

If you have 6 Staff then why does your CEO 'Answer most of the tickets'.

Je vous remercie pour votre temps

Regards
Nick

Dude I'm sick of you trying to bash anyone that hosts in this world.

Personally you can take your WRZHost and move on. No one gives a flying fuck about your bashing for self gaining purposes. Stop putting down other companies and other people and just focus on what you got.

As far as I can tell this thread here and this thread on WHT are the only negative threads about this company.

Anyone reading this. Don't go with WRZHost as they are in some serious need of new hostees apparently to the point they have to bash other competitors 24/7. Meh meh meh. Someone close this pointless ass thread.

Dude I'm sick of you trying to bash anyone that hosts in this world.

Personally you can take your WRZHost and move on. No one gives a flying fuck about your bashing for self gaining purposes. Stop putting down other companies and other people and just focus on what you got.

As far as I can tell this thread here and this thread on WHT are the only negative threads about this company.

Anyone reading this. Don't go with WRZHost as they are in some serious need of new hostees apparently to the point they have to bash other competitors 24/7. Meh meh meh. Someone close this pointless ass thread.

Well - people should know.

Feel free to close this thread.

I will take what you said into account.

Apparently they trade through 2314-3584 Québec Inc

Which isn't UnderHost Networks Ltd - so basicly they aren't limited.

Which brings us to the end of a long topic :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back