Top 7 Link Building Strategies that are Penguin Approved and Require NO Outreach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kw3rLn

Top 7 Link Building Strategies that are Penguin Approved and Require NO Outreach

1. Reclaim links that you already “own”:
    • Use GWT to discover broken links
    • Go to GWT, click on your website, then "Site health" then "Crawl Errors" in the left nav. A list of URLs and response codes will appear at the bottom of the page
    • "Repair" the broken links by using a 301 redirect
  2. Automatic Attribution:
    • Use a copy detection and attribution service like www.tynt.com or a script such as the ones created by Adam Dimech
    • According to Tynt, this automatic attribution link can drive up to 40 percent more visits to a page. Plus you get a relevant, non-anchor link.
  3. Get image links:
    • If your website is designed in CSS, submit it to CSS directories like CSS Mania, Best Web Gallery, or CSS Elite.
  4. Niche Directories – it’s all about the quality and relevance:
    • Quality – Make certain the directory is indexed. Most quality directories are paid directories – the cost of entry is a barrier to spammers.
    • Relevance – must have a suitable category for your listing
  5. Donate to Charities and Nonprofits:
    • Run a search for “donators page” and “donations page” and you will be presented with a virtual menu of options for organizations to donate to.
    • Typical cost $100 - $200
  6. Join Local Business Groups:
    • Links from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Chamber of Commerce are great for both link building and Trust Building.
    • Consider your membership fee as a cost of doing business. Not only do you benefit from some powerful links, but you're building trust and adding a new source of local traffic
  7. Use your Twitter profile for Link Building:
    • Kristi Hines has identified 15 sites that will either automatically link back to you using information in your Twitter profile or will allow you to sign in with Twitter and add links. Here are the details.
Source: SEW

5 comments
Twitter is like a social media machine. It works everywhere. I've been using it for my social media marketing and it still works. ;)

Hello Friend...

Thanks for sharing amazing, useful and very informative top link building strategies. And i share to all my friends keep submit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back