Too many banner ads affect to visitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenup

Hello,

I'm having too many banner ads bought by my advertisers on my internet marketing forum and now I must limit number of banner ads (stop expanding banner ads) on my forum sidebar. According to you, too many banner ads affect to audiences and visitors will leave site cause more banner ads?

Any shares

2 comments
Hello,

I'm having too many banner ads bought by my advertisers on my internet marketing forum and now I must limit number of banner ads (stop expanding banner ads) on my forum sidebar. According to you, too many banner ads affect to audiences and visitors will leave site cause more banner ads?

Any shares

this is not the big issue. if you have banner adds more then your content then you may need to show this by margin. you may need to shw the Content clear to the users who visit your website. If the user getting the content on your website then they have no any problem with your website banner adds.

Hello,

Any shares

this is not the big issue. if you have banner adds more then your content then you may need to show this by margin. you may need to shw the Content clear to the users who visit your website. If the user getting the content on your website then they have no any problem with your website banner adds.
Thanks, I see

in your point of view, my content is separate from banner ads on my forum?

(sorry, if you don't know my forum, you can see it on my signature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back