Tech giants oppose broad anti-piracy injunctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

The CCIA, which represents global tech firms including Google, Facebook and Microsoft, is protesting a broad injunction that would require search engines, ISPs and hosting companies to stop linking to or offering services to several "pirate" sites. The preliminary injunction requested by publishing company Elsevier is overbroad, the tech giants warn.
So they gone - sue people to upload on Facebook or my GDrive?

Thanks

2 comments
Wow.. This was horrible and painfull.. Why not link to the TF article instead of copy-pasting the fuging text into a text-to-speach? https://torrentfreak.com/tech-giants-oppose-broad-anti-piracy-injunctions-150702/
I get it that you are promoting you site, but this makes me never want to visit it again.. Either create your video and read the article while commenting with a personal opinion or leave it.

Now on topic. There is literally nothing about this on the internet.. I don't know what OPs sources are, but.. This is another censorship thing and Google is a known opposer of internet censorship.

Wow.. This was horrible and painfull.. Why not link to the TF article instead of copy-pasting the fuging text into a text-to-speach? https://torrentfreak.com/tech-giants-oppose-broad-anti-piracy-injunctions-150702/
I get it that you are promoting you site, but this makes me never want to visit it again.. Either create your video and read the article while commenting with a personal opinion or leave it.

Well, I'm experimenting on things like - how many people like this or how many people not like this. It's not promotion - I do this by uploading video on Youtube too.. there is some people visiting and commenting too.. Well, I'm not saying your opinion is bad or anything but I'm looking for people opinion here or youtube or on other network. But my moto is still clear - how people react? you can google about it.. I'm not the first guy... :)
well, you can't ignore - Audio/Video effects more than reading. :D

FYI: I'll try to make stuffs by self review too :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back