[suggest us.] Which Filehosting will be better for Uploaders as well as Downloaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumfile PPD rate :
PPD.jpg

ok now i gt...
situation does nt changed,still from last january...all new file hosts are crappy
So I will continue through Mediafire,jumbofiles,ifile,glumbouploads,hulkfile
max of them dont have affiliate plan,but at least my downloaders will be happy with them
thank you all :xD

if you would make a lot of money try justbeenpaid.com and invest some bucks , after a couple of months you will earn a tons like me don't waste your time with these shitts, filehost's work is dead nowdays so change to other methods

File Sharing To Cease To Exist

Currently i don't think there's any stable filehost out there. Warez is dying these days. So it's better if u don't waste your time in uploading. For downloading purposes, extabit and netload are better than others.

Fastuploader,
If there are no stable file hosts And Warez is dying, there will be no more files to download so why do you suggest that we use Extabit and Netload for downloading files? Just a thought.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

ok now i gt...
situation does nt changed,still from last january...all new file hosts are crappy
So I will continue through Mediafire,jumbofiles,ifile,glumbouploads,hulkfile
max of them dont have affiliate plan,but at least my downloaders will be happy with them
thank you all :xD

Soum111,
I appreciate you putting this topic out here and doing your homework about the current situation it is appreciated. It is funny some of the attitude that you received just for posting this thread, I think some people are angry that they are not cutting it on-line and therefore think they need to pull the rest of us down, pull up stakes, and quit sharing our content On-line. X-(
Keep in mind posting links is just one aspect of making money on-line there are hundreds of srategies to earn income from your Wedsite and blog and it usually begins with generating traffic that is willing to pay for the content that you provide. Personally, I have the content that has disappeared from all the dead filesharing hosts so it is all fresh to the masses. =)=)
As far as Filehosts are concerned I believe they are ALL having trouble with people uploading content as I have seen that on Every post from all the differnt services on this board. In addition, as you noted, since Megaupload collapsed it was very quiet than all of a sudden there has been an Explosion of many new file hosts which is causing confusion as to which one you as a downloader should purchase and you as an uploader should use! In contrast to what some in this thread believe, this outbreak of new Paying filehosts is a great situation as it shows that companies are feeling confident about the future whether this holds out to be the case is a topic for a future post - none of us can see the future. In the meantime we have to make a decision as an uploader as to what filehost we believe is here for the long haul.
I myself have hitched my wagon to Filefactory as they have been around for a long time and appear to be in the best shape moving forward. In my opinion, I believe Filefactory and the other smaller filehosts popping up may be working together in some shared capacity. I base this opinion on the fact (as I mentioned above) that almost all filehosts are going through Server pains, Server maintenance, Server upgrades, etc. which I know is mainly because of the fallout from the other large Filehosts collapsing and their customers scattering to whatever is available that looks good. Again, you can see it on this board as when you check out the other filehost threads, many of the same uploaders are going from one to the other. I think most of these server issues will be a thing in the past as the shakout among the Filehosts occure and some of the big hosts purchase the smaller ones that are worth any value. When this will happen is anyone's guess but in the meantime, I am sticking with Filefactory and selling monthly subscriptions to all that want their downolads as soon as possible!:)):))
Hang in there all is not lost and things will get better!
Oh well, I've rambled long enough.
I hope I contributed some value to your thread.

No affiliate plan for Jumbofiles

i had written the review abt Lumfile => over all they r not good.
u can add some good info abt that filehost,if u hv

for Hulkfile:-

free user download speed: approx 200kBps(Max)
storage space for register user: Low(200GB)
resume support: Yes
dont know whats the ma file size limit to download for free users..

No affiliate plan for bayfiles.

for Filefriend :-

shows Transfer left: 500.00 MB (i thk its bw.ie, horrible)
no Remote Upload
no PPD table

for Freeuploads.fr

NOT ABLE TO REGISTER THERE

One word regarding FileFriend: do you meant that there is no pay per download table on FF? Actually there is one (http://www.filefriend.com/affiliate_program.html). Thanks for other comments, we will work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back