Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennt, are you interested in the job?

Emperor looking for dedicated, and active Staff Members. I've watched you on many forums. You dont really do a good job up to my standards.

I am Intrested :D
Username : MacOSXStation
Can we post to portal too?? ;)
Experience :
Admin @ Macosxstation,Fileserve-bb,Downloadwarez.in
Ex Admin : Wareztunnel :P :P
Mod : Hotfile-Zone

Hope I can be SMod ;)

WarezTunnel? really i'm the owner of wareztunnel lol anyways sorry i can't accept you! -- Rejected

I wanna Be a Mod..If I am accepted Then plz reply..
Username - umang360

I can dedicate a Lot of my Time to FW

umang hmmmm i have no idea about you i will talk to you first :) i can't say if you are accepted or rejected so wait! -- Waiting...

i'm willing to join CyberAff... ;)
i can spend daily 2-3 hours moderating the forum...

what will you do? and can't you give some more hours? -- Rejected

Heyi want to be an uploader in freshwap main portal.will post samples if you need

sorry tvg but on main portal we will not give access to anyone till they don't do anything so it will be good if you all stop saying portal access we need etc... -- Rejected

I want to be in there.
Username = Soft2050
Can spend 3-4 hrs daily on moderating.

I will be also checking dead link when i'm online.

sorry -- Rejected

Registered,

Username: Hackmenow

Cyberaff can vouch for me.

Let me know, thanks.

i can vouch for this guy but all i need is a work and activity and can you please tell me your activity how much you will give time to net / freshwap ! because you already working on 2 forums :P -- Accepted

I'm interested.

I know to moderate on vbulletin forums:) so if you need, i will upload for your site also
checking for deadlinks, phishing or anything else.

p.s I'm serisy also

My username: thuglife1

whats your activity? we all know how to moderate but all we need is active modzor not only working / being active for 1 week then just checking and gone it's already happening with us! -- Waiting...

I am interested.sat_cse28 username on your site :)

Sorry -- Rejected

are the mods allowed to post downloads too...as i can do both and i am good at scene realeases:)

well if you are thinking about the portal then it's not we will gave our mods portal access later! if they work hard and good! and yes being mod and uploading on forum it's fine and if it's good i will post on main page :) -- Waiting...

Yes you're allowed. But the main purpose for you becoming a moderator is not to gain by uploading all the scene releases but genuinely doing your job. If your reason of becoming a mod is to upload, then i guess you're better off being an uploader.

Hope that clears everything.

ahh thanks for help!

If there is free spot for me .. please count me in.

Username: jannysoft

I`ll be at least 5 hours online a day ...

Already have some background experience ...

Thanks in advance !

what will you do? any experiance you are/was working? -- Waiting...

me will i get to post in portal :'(

if you do hard work as mod we will give you if you want only portal then sorry! -- Waiting...

1 more thing i wanna say, we are giving you access to forum to moderate and help us not portal! and please don't ask for a portal access if you do a great job and hard work as a mod of freshwap i will pm you the details of portal to post on main page! we are not giving direct access because we already seen and faced some users they wanted a portal access to but they wasn't active on forum was only uploading on freshwap portal main page and spamming! :@

anyways thanks

• -- Rejected ( you are not accepted as mod )
  • -- Waiting... ( we are waiting for your next reply )
  • -- Accepted ( will be promoted to mod without any inquiry )

I also want to be an Mod
Username in FW: movizdb
Experience: Have been mod in wawa-mania(one french forum) and in many other english forums so i think i can really do it
Competence: I can Moderate , Upload And i respect rules ;)
Why me? : because i'm online atleast 4Hours (working days) and more on weekends or vacantion so i really have time to do my duties ;)

Hi Myth/CyberAff

i am interested in becoming freshwap staff
i am J.Admin on Dotsis and Admin n mod on many other sites
i can give 5 to 6 hours daily and more time on weekends
i have very vast experience in communication,moderating and managing VB forums
ID:High5

u can further inquire for any detail you required.

looking forward for ur reply

Regards,

Do not worry about the activity, I'm over at least 7 hours a day online.
and
and whenever I am online I will be active in FW, checking around section forums. :)

Let me know if you accept me?

Username: Dean2k
Exp: ex-Admin on some old forums (AEMann, TPK)
ex-mod on (InWarez,AEMann,TPK,TSBay,WTG etc.)
Also been uploader on a lot of forums :)
Been around nearly 3 years worked with phpbb/ipb & vb
Can dedicate countless hours to moderating as I spend countless hours doing nothing on my computer apart from uploading.
I think i'd be a great addition as I know what am doing and have the time to spend doing the job :)
My current activity is on macosxstation as an uploader, so I have the time to dedicate myself to freshwap as a moderator :)

Only looking for people that can Moderate Freshwap only, not any others forums. So If you wanna be a Moderator, you mustnt be on any other forums.

So manharro, Gh0st it If your only dedicated to Freshwap. Then welcome to the team. But Pm me on the forum, so I can fill you in with some stuff.

well we are looking for more mods and they should be dedicated to the forum :) you must give atleast 3-4 hours / day :)

and yeah gfxers too xD

respected rank, a name you are working on freshwap :P, and yeah after a hard work we will give you access to portal :)

don't ask for a portal access please or if you wanna join only for portal

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back