ShareWith.Click - 30% of PPS & Up to 20$/1k PPD (Up to 50% for Resellers)

hey admin please pay pending payments
Hello, Payment request has been received and will be processed by the 5th of the next month.
bro, I understand that they pay the 5 each month, what surprises me is that the administrator does not connect much to the forum :(.

ShareWith.Click Admin, the upload via the web does not work, it has been like this for days and you have not solved it.​

Sorry for being late we had some issue but uploading is now working fine please check and reply back.
what the hell this is bull shit!!!
Thanks!

Hello, Payment request has been received and will be processed by the 5th of the next month.

Sorry for being late we had some issue but uploading is now working fine please check and reply back.

Thanks!
Hello, thanks for answering, and if it can be uploaded again.

Please try to enter the forum more often, if you can't, at least 2 or 3 times a week, to check for any updates. In the future I also hope that you can pay every 15 days.

@ShareWith.Click

Remote URL works only with http(s) links. It doesn't work with ftp:// ones. Can you kindly fix it?
Also, uploading just 5 links at a time can be time-consuming (e.g. when uploading split rar files). Can it be expanded to a least 10 links?

2023-08-25-113300.jpg

what happen?

Back