Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
Well there are several different things to get the website ranked good over search engines , but in case for Social Bookmarking make sure you do not bookmark your own sites its better if its done by others from different IP addresses, it will be most effective. As for directory submissions, the most powerful directories on the web that have some influence on your rankings are all paid ones and expensive. If you are looking at free directory submissions, it will be good to have a backlink profile from various domains but how much they will affect your rankings depends on the niche and other related factors.

No, Social bookmarking and directories dont have that much weight now a days in my opinion,

Content, social sharing and high quality links are the key, though i am no seo expert.

Make guestposts, than make web 2.0 links on that guestposts and than forum profiles, blog commenting, article directories, rss feeds on that web 2.0 links. That's the strongest technic ATM. Don't use too much anchor text, use phrases like "click here", "for more information click here" etc, dont do more that 5-10 links day, don't use 1000 links blasts because they are useless, you can only get google sand. First results you will see few days after guestposts, and after 2 months this tier ranking you will see great results.

Social booking is quiet effective in SEO. They help in building backlinks with quick indexing. But directory submissions are are a slow process of building backlinks. You can try out for some good page rank directories for your website.

I dont know about directory submission is valuable now or not but social bookmarking is very important. After google panda updates, social bookmaking's backlinks are valuable and google has special value for them........ so try to increase post in google plus, linkedin, stumbleupon and twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back