ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Canadian residence.... Do i have to pay US tax? make no sense

@ vincentfkc

ScopeHosts is an active branch of registered Company " Scope Ace Solutions Pvt. Ltd." For details you can go through this page. http://www.scopehosts.com/about-us.html
We are legally registered and applicable to attach service tax on Export services. If you need more details regarding this . please do contact us at sales@scopehosts.com

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )
ScopeHosts - Sales Department

Ya thts kinda odd,i have never heard of a host charging a local sales tax or otherwise on hosting packages. Paying American taxes,even with a reciept it cannot be a end of year write off at tax time. I dont think you should be asking globally for a local tax

if it is service tax, why would customer need to deal with it? it's ur responsible to pay that or you could include that in ur host plan price, not to add it after customer check out, this is fishy thing to do.

@ vincentfkc

Hope you have read this page properly . http://www.scopehosts.com/about-us.html the company is registered in India . Not in US or another country

And @ iMage

Well You guys got it wrong . As this is Service tax . Not a sales tax . On this regard . If you have more doubts please do mail us at sales@scopehosts.com .

Main Management Members will reply your queries on it .

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

@ vincentfkc

Sir, 1st we used to include the tax within the services price . Later on Company management team decided to go revise all services . As there was great reduction in prices. And Tax was excluded .

Compared to the prices (Including Tax) in 2009-10 . Is reduced by 15-20% in 2011(After Tax Exclusion).

All our clients have welcomed this decision .

Still if you are having some doubts on this service tax . Please be free to just go at http://www.scopehosts.com/support/contact-us.html mail us your doubts to sales section . It will be answered by higher billing authorities

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

ive been using scopehosts for about a year now. gotta way very good service and customer support. ive got a dedi with them and things are smooth as silk.....also a big thanks to SarkarRaj for being so helpful towards me...:D

@ Ruriko

Summer Specials Coming up in next 24hours . Keep Visiting ScopeHosts!!

@ kenshin

Thank you for kind Review.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

want to buy Germany vps for small file sharing site
are u allow warez linking and what u means with Unmetered Bandwidth??
are u provide CPANEL ?

@okpaa

Sorry for the delay reply . i was on vacation for 1 week . Yes we do allow warez linking .

Unmetered Bandwidth means . There is no limitation for the bandwidth usage.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

Since they updated server and restart my VPS, my site always get internal server error. But when contact they say : My service is unmanaged so i need to pay for solving that.

scopehost was the best until they stopped their US offerings.. their german server sucks for both fileserve and filesonic. @ first i got full 100mps speed for both hosts but now its less than 0.01mbps :( yes ofc its shared among other users but still it shouldnt be like that 24/7.. maybe this time i got unlucky.. bad neighbors ;)

@ silverammo

I Think you are new to the VPS Services .

You are on 1gbps unmanaged VPS Services . We updated the latest kernel patch on the main hardware node . On SolusVM OpenVZ VPS`s. Each VPS as its own kernel. restarting the main hardware node. wont cause any issue to your VPS untill you havent optimized( which includes apache, php, mysql optimization) your VPS as per your site requirement.

We recommended you to open ticket at cpanel.net . They will immediately resolve your 500 Internal Error issue. Which might be occuring due to php memory limit, etc .

@ am21

Well we can add you on new hardware node . Open support ticket mentioning change of hardware node . One of the technical department member will resolve it.

New 1gbps i7 and Xeon Servers Added to the Stocks . Also 100MBit Unmetered i7 and Quadcore servers added for Germany and Luxembourg DC which are included in our SUMMER Discount.

Best Regards,
SarkarRaj ( Prathik )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back