SAFESTREAM - HLS VIDEO STREAMING | FAST PAYOUTS | $35/10K VIEWS | LOW MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT

SafeStream

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
owned & managed by Safestream - an IT professionals team with highly skills on video streaming area.

Key Features :
- Faster encoding
- 1080p HD quality is supported
- Unlimited storage for Premium
- Legal adult contents are allowed
- Highest pay rates
- Min payout is just $25
- Payment requests are processed within 72 hours only.
- 2 views per IP are counted.
- Multiple earnings mode

Payout methods currently:
- Cryptocurrency

More info can be found on our website.

138 comments
2024-04-23
Country Views Money
US 113 0.01050
IN 40 0.00200
DE 12 0.00125
AT 4 0.00125
PK 96 0.00119
LT 20 0.00017
LV 9 0.00017
RU 8 0.00000
ES 5 0.00000
CA 4 0.00000
FR 4 0.00000
GB 3 0.00000
NL 2 0.00000
AU 1 0.00000
JP 1 0.00000
NO 1 0.00000

I don't know how files are transferred by ftp.
Post automatically merged:

And why does NaNkb/s continue to appear when uploading via the web?

The views are failing and they don't show me what is happening.

And why does NaNkb/s continue to appear when uploading via the web? -- uploading progress bar and NaN fixed

@Azot, why do you care so much about this host if you suspect it's streamhub. Do you deliberately want to go into the same hole again? haha
because I was not 100% sure and if it is confirmed that it is him, I only lose 2 weeks of work
but now another person has proven to me that it is him and now I will be quiet
I don't understand why you should open another host if your intentions are good
why not pay your debts to people from a site that was popular and you prefer to open another site
with this strategy, he shows us how much debt he has accumulated and how many people he has deceived by choosing to open another site

They are generally not DMCA as it is presented, the fact that they take the location of Finland on hetzner will not ignore DMCA at all, you don't believe it.. The picture is sent by Laxxi who discovered the streamhub scammers and reported their servers and of course he was banned from the forum for exposing the scammers. https://ibb.co/PrwXngp (site removed = backend upload server removed), Also, my opinion is that if someone already wants to make a good player, and wants clients to gain their trust, they would not take the script from some random "coder" there, and the same coder who made streamhub. Ajne klaine

Last edited:
Count system has been fixed . guys, please find out more bugs, let's fix and get the site running well.

Guys, Let's clarify again , we are not STREAMHUB, we are safestream.cc, we are fighting the bugs that users reported by now. we really have no time to argue with you guys who are doubt us . just let the time to prove all ...

Thanks all of you .

Last edited:
Hope embed codes will be fixed and aren't forgotten yet.
Export page embed codes?

Your site is not on Zoom
Should be ok now

@LLUUKKEE embed codes updated .

Guys, does we need to fix any other bugs ?
please let us know if do. We want to fix all .

And, the team talked and think maybe we could drop min pay to just $20. If this sound ok to you guys, let us know so we can make change .
Payments made for users , all completed today :)

Thank all .

Last edited:
thanks for payment!!

45rq_5-HRaKATugw5UbFkA.png

Back