{Review} MaplePs.com (MapleStory Community)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirandaWright's

banner.png
Link to the site:
Maple Party Scene - Maple Party Scene where your maple party never ends

Description:
2D, side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by the South Korean company Wizet. Several versions of the game are available for specific countries or regions, and each is published by various companies such as Wizet and Nexon. Although playing the game is free, character appearances and gameplay enhancements can be purchased from the "Cash Shop" using real money. MapleStory has a combined total of well over 100 million subscriber/user accounts in all of its versions.[3][4][5] MapleStory North America (Global), for players mainly in North America and outside of East Asia, Southeast Asia and Europe, has over 10 million players.[4] More than a million players have bought items in the cash shop.[6]

In the game, players travel the "Maple World", defeating monsters and developing their characters' skills and abilities as is typical in role-playing games. Players can interact with others in many ways, such as through chatting, trading, and playing minigames. Groups of players can band together in parties to hunt monsters and share the rewards and can also collaborate together forming guilds to interact more easily with each other.
Enjoy MPS!

2 comments
Do you have to have register, faq, memberlist and that stuff in the footer? In my opinion, it does not belong there. Especially not your registration link. Outside of that, then this is a very nice website. Everything else is good, good layout, etc. I like most of the website.

yea need to make a cpl edits still and i am still working on getting a windows Vps
to run the game on for the community but thank you
MrSandvik for your kind words on my maple story community web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back