Payza Prepaid Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF79

Update: Payza Prepaid Cards

by payzablog on May 3, 2013

As you may be aware, we have experienced issues with the Payza prepaid card which have forced us to stop taking new orders for the card. Members are also not currently able to load funds from their Payza e-wallet onto their prepaid card or transfer funds from their card back to their e-wallet.

We have identified the cause of these issues. While we investigate the solution, we will be providing substitute cards for active cardholders. These cards will be sent free-of-charge to anyone who currently has an active Payza prepaid card linked to their account.
We are currently in the process of acquiring the substitute cards. When they become available, active cardholders will receive an email providing further details.
Any remaining funds on your prepaid card will not be transferred to the substitute card. You can still use the card to make a purchase or withdraw the funds at an ATM. If you dispose of or destroy your prepaid card, any remaining funds will be lost. You can view the remaining balance within your Payza account.
We apologize for the inconvenience this situation has caused. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

my old prepaid card still active.. and empty..
I am still waiting to receive my new prepaid card... !!!!!!!!
anybody received the new one since 2013 ? should I send them a message about it ?

thankd guys for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back