Status
Not open for further replies.

freddy12

hi guys I have problem with paypal

I just almost complated my order but suddenly I got error msg from paypal and redirect website to my creditcard page

I check my creditcard details I seen paypal make payment but there is nothing at my account I sent mail to seller if they seen money in their account they havent get money from my account

I have paypal paymentnetword******** codes at my creditcard what should I do know I called my bank

they answer me payment done if Im not getting answer in 3 days they suggest me call agian and lawyers can do legall process

what are you advice me I definatly lost money :( I mailed paypal but I dont think they will undurstend stuation

8 comments
I don't understand you, no wonder paypal don't.

1.What site did you order goods from?
2.Did you have a paypal account before ordering from this site?
3.What url did you get re-directed to?
4.When entering your credit card details did it show PayPal INC secure padlock?
5.What Value were the goods.

1. from
Code:
  [URL]https://host4offshore.com/[/URL]
domain
2. I have account there for 4 years and yes I entered my user name and password
3. drictly my credit card information come and I just click pay it drict to select my other cards you dont have limit
4. I didnt enter any creditcard details because its choose my primary card and it was PayPal INC secure at less before paypal.com site was green

5. value was 12 USD XD

btw some how it charged double 12 USD with 2 times with same paypal code

PAYPAL *PAYMENTWORK ***************** something like this

Last edited:
Do the 2 payments show in your recent activity in your paypal account?

eg.
20121210205800494.png

No because its didnt say complated I cant see anything at acitiviy

but I seen paypal took recive money and my bank says paypal recived money

Maybe paypal just didn't understand you.

Contact paypal including a copy of your credit card statement showing the 2x transactions to paypal.

Say you ordered a service from host4offshore.com through paypal and your credit card has been charged but the transactions don't show in your paypal account and host4offshore haven't received payment.

I just called bank agian and they told me there is a change maybe paypal didnt recive money system blocked money waiting paypal answer from Their system

I will mail paypal agian and told them stuation probably they didnt get money but mybank system blocked money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back