Payoneer updates: US Payment Service, Withdraw to Bank, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nissim-Payoneer

The community on WJunction is amazing, and so I wanted to post and personally share our latest updates with you. We've had a busy 2014 and are working hard to further improve our global payment solutions.

Among the updates is a new Withdrawal to Bank Account Service, updated US Payment Service, and a new US Payment Request feature.

You can read all about it here: Updated US Payment Service, Withdraw to Bank, and More! | The Payoneer Blog

What do you think of our recent updates? Let us know - we'd love to hear from you!

16 comments
be careful guys , see this email that i recived from paypal

6pZm6rv.png

how i can use this i have already us payment system approved so plz help me regarding this i need it to get payment withdrawl from my local bank i m from Pakistan

not sure but my us payment work fine with paypal... I recieved from paypal to payoneer 10/04/2014 15$... that I had in paypal !!

The community on WJunction is amazing, and so I wanted to post and personally share our latest updates with you. We've had a busy 2014 and are working hard to further improve our global payment solutions.

Among the updates is a new Withdrawal to Bank Account Service, updated US Payment Service, and a new US Payment Request feature.

You can read all about it here: Updated US Payment Service, Withdraw to Bank, and More! | The Payoneer Blog

What do you think of our recent updates? Let us know - we'd love to hear from you!

I ordered a Payoneer Card in 2012 Yet not received also i received successful email, may i know the reason?

Nice move. But your support need to be more responsive it's not easy at all to get an answer from your support team.

What is happening with paypal.
GOOGLE & Payoneer both are not working with Paypal.
I think soon Amazon will stop giving payout in Paypal.

Payoneer is the terrible company that i never saw in my life !!

hi today i recived an email from paypal saying this :

IYG2kPc.png

and also , my friend recived this email too :

6pZm6rv.png

i and my friends recived many emails from payoneer saying :

oF5Kcpj.png

so be carefull from payoneer , they blocked all my friend's account (worldwide) and each time you contact them they will answer you the same thing "undisclosed feasons ... -_-"

if you want to withraw funds out from paypal , you may contact me i have another solution better then payoneer USPS

Best regard s;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back