Status
Not open for further replies.
16 comments
Hmm use www.whitepages.com to get a name and address.
Then after that use netspend or some other e-bank.
Make a free usa bank acc and use it to vertify your paypal.

Here used to be a topic about it but i dont know where it is.
And i dont know if it works lol

I bought one acc like that but i know that some guys who have bought it paypal has closed them down

Why don't you just use your real info, it's so much easier and simpler to do that. It's not as if you're going to have the fucking CIA at your door if you do.

i have bought a master card from shop and i tried to register with pay pal and it works but after 1 day they blocked my account

i dont mind to use my real name.
how most of you do in here do you put your real name or pay pal or fake?

what about if some one donation or you but advert in you forum and you make money well you get banned from pay pal?

dude speak proper f*cking english,

And I signed up to paypal using my real name, real address and real bank account and I've done a lot, received donations, payed for ad's and guess what! they didn't block it

The only reason the probably block accounts is because of using fake info and trying to get around there policys

Why don't you just use your real info, it's so much easier and simpler to do that. It's not as if you're going to have the fucking CIA at your door if you do.

either ur completely crazy or paypal is just pickin on me...

lig}{tning -> you can use ur real name but dont give ur real address. give a fake address from whitepages. When and if paypal limits ur acc theyll ask for credit card which u can counter with vcc. then bank acc which can be done with netspend. But then they start screwing with u. theyr gonna ask for identity and location verification for which you will have to give passport/id card scan and a scan of a utility bill. If u use real location then bill and passport will be impossible to make. For example if ur account is of an uncommon country then youll have no choice than to use ur real passport and bill scan coz most ppl who make fake docs wont be able to make em for u.

p.s sorry for the big post. got a bit carried away there.....really hate paypal atm.

Why you want to open it with fake info, TO USE IT FOR SPAM?!

Anyway. if your account got limited, they will request from you some documents with your REAL NAME on it not just your cc/bank.

Its simple, Use your real name, but then use a fake address, however use a ZIP code that is in the same state as you.

Then get an online account with capital one, I'm sure American express will offer a similar deal.

Use your real name on that, and real address etc, then verify your paypal with that.

Then use this system,

Donation > Paypal > Online account i.e American Express > Real bank account

Its a good system, it works and its alot more secure than your real address being posted.

Just keep under their radar, it does not matter how much money you transfer (providing your verified), just dont bring attention to your account, with disputes over nothing and so on.

Thats my advice, choose to follow at your own risk ;)

Just use your real information, you're going to use it to do anything illegal, are you? Taking donations isn't a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back