Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned
Banned
If i don't add my sitemap or website in google webmaster tools i will not get pagerank ?

But all my links are crawled by all Bots even google

And i am also not interested in adding my URL in Webmaster tools if i don't i will not get Pagerank ?

Please suggest me :heiligenschein:

---------- Post added 24th May 2013 at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 23rd May 2013 at 05:45 PM ----------

Is my doubt is wrong ? or pagerank is not related to sitemap submission ?

Anyone ?

thanks

6 comments
webmaster is for you to find out if google penalize your site or not and your site will be crawled faster than the other site that is not verified by google, its more likely google will give you more trust points if you are registred in wemaster tool

first u need to verify u site on google webmaster tools submit ur sitemap then ur site post index on google then searching factor give you page rank i think :)

Google webmaster help you monitor the operational status of the website and search engine optimization. may be influence the evaluation of pagerank

The only factor influencing your pagerank is your backlink profile. Having webmastertools is a good way of monitoring what Google sees, and having a sitemap is good for making it easier for Google to index your site. Both however have absolutely nothing to do with your pagerank. I have many high pagerank sites that don't have a sitemap and are not registered with WMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back