Status
Not open for further replies.

FileStorageHouse

KK so I have just seen this from 2 months ago and i thought well you know, there is something wrong with the system or something...

then i noticed 2 nights ago i had 24 downloads and for some reason... I only get 4 cents from it.. because I knew what amount i had like 3-4 hours before the 4 cents...

but.. just saying. wtF anyone else in the same boat?

14 comments
Yup, fileserve, filejungle, uploadstation, they're all the same. I can't say that they don't count every download cause I don't know their internal process but what I know is that you'll earn more from other PPD hosts out there. Try it for yourself, combine fileserve (or any of its companies) together with another not so known PPD host and you'll earn more from those other hosts.

There are so many new hosts around that has a much better counting system.

its very strange,earnings were fine but then they got half and now they are half of half,what the hell,if this stays like this,i am leaving fileserve,good thing my premium is for 2.5months,i didnt extended to 6months

lol ... think about it, how come the speed is good for free downloaders.
it's because they are shaving downloads off uploaders and use the money for extra servers. And you do not get ANY sales or rebills. So it's an all win for FS and biggest losers are uploaders. I have stop uploading for them like 2 years ago

yeah..me too didn't like fileserve...:facepalm:

earnings stats r very very low...

i asked ricky abt this...his reply not acceptable..;)

also i didn't like their 2 button payout...:facepalm:

KK so I have just seen this from 2 months ago and i thought well you know, there is something wrong with the system or something...

then i noticed 2 nights ago i had 24 downloads and for some reason... I only get 4 cents from it.. because I knew what amount i had like 3-4 hours before the 4 cents...

but.. just saying. wtF anyone else in the same boat?

File manager downloads are not your unique downloads. Check the stats in the statistics report, they'll match up with your earnings.

ok correct me if im wrong but i always thought that if the host was paying 25 per 1000 and another host was paying 35 or 40 per 1000 the lowest host would appear like their shaving because their ppd is low or is it something im missing

Fileserve is huge, they don't want to increase rates and introduce PPS plan on purpose. Why would they? They are big, why the hell would they pay you more and lose cash when they won't gain much?

On other hand, new filehosts are forced to offer more in order to get noticed.

Common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back