Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Hello - I opened Leegly.com social network... We developed social share buttons and we need someone to use those buttons...

http://www.leegly.com/sharebuttons

We will soon develop reshare button for every post so if you share something on your profile your folowers can reshare that post on their profiles - then their folowers can reshare it on their profiles....

That is it... All suggestions and help are welcome :)

5 comments
It would be very helpful if you mention total number of visitors on the landing page...It seems to be very new and visitor will wonder for a new signup and if possible have a Facebook login...It is just a suggestion and don't mistake me..

...and if possible have a Facebook login...

I don't want to have Facebook login page but we will develop "Invite your friends on facebook" - Pinterest have similar option... ATM we have about 30-50 members... Everything is new... Main reason why I open this thread is that I wanted to other webmasters put my share button on their website so I can get traffic for a start... After that everybody will get good traffic from me... I will code "reshare" button for every message so if someone share something - everybody can reshare that easily...

is this useful for getting Traffic.

It will be very useful in 5-6 months...

Do u allow adult content?

We do not allow adult content...

That is it... All suggestions and help are welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back