Status
Not open for further replies.

kiddo

Hi All,

Around 4 days back Max-Share.org got a 4* on Twilight and today 4* on Atomic Warez. I'm really glad to see this. I would like to thank everyone who supports and encourages me in bringing my site up.

Special thanks to my uploaders Jayzzy, themude and ButuhDoa. I appreciate your work and time.

Regards,
Kiddo
(Max-Share)

10 comments
Their was a rule once upon a time where these threads weren't allowed. I saw a similar one a few days ago.

Your only meant to make a topic when you get a Katz re-rate. Their are about 100 other DDL sites which make about 30-40 re-rates a day. That's like about 300 re-rates a day. If everyone was to make a topic is would be crazy so they only allow Katz related topics as WJunction is part of the Katz Network.

Congratz on the achievement and your site does look great but this should be closed to prevent duplicate topics.

Thanks everyone for the wishes and comments. :)

I apologize if such threads are not allowed to be made. I didn't really know about it. Mods if its not allowed then please feel free to close it.

Their was a rule once upon a time where these threads weren't allowed. I saw a similar one a few days ago.

Your only meant to make a topic when you get a Katz re-rate. Their are about 100 other DDL sites which make about 30-40 re-rates a day. That's like about 300 re-rates a day. If everyone was to make a topic is would be crazy so they only allow Katz related topics as WJunction is part of the Katz Network.

Congratz on the achievement and your site does look great but this should be closed to prevent duplicate topics.
Agreed, only a 4* on katz is a big achievement. It's easy to get 4* on any other DDL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back