Hiring Looking for Pro/Known Admin - MechoPortal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecho

Hi Guys ,

as i don't really have time these days, I'm looking for one Pro/Known admin for MechoPortal.com.

What exactly i want him to do :

1 - Approve the Submissions
2 - LE with other websites
3 - Submit the Posts to DDL websites Daily
4 - Change/Edit the Theme if require
5 - Install any kind of useful addons on the sites
6 - Take care of the Facebook/Twitter Accounts
7 - Get High Rates (4* or higher) in DDL websites > Katz - P***e - and 2/3 others

What u should Know/Have :

1 - FREE TIME
2 - Datalife Engine knowledge
3 - Coding stuff
4 - GFX ( of course he can order any require GFX things to someone else )

our deal would be like this :
We will Fix a Fixed amount - you will reach our goal which is high rate in ddl websites - you will get paid then .

This is a very serious job so please apply only if u know u can do it .

Regards,
Mecho

12 comments
I'll give basic help and advice to whoever is the successful candidate. I'll also pimp the SEO too so it's like FreshWap which a lot of people have being asking me for on their own sites which will bring a lot of extra traffic.

Getting this error when we try to connect to your site.

[slide]http://imgclub.org/images/mysql20fat.png[/slide]

Best of luck finding an admin that can help you out.

WSyndicate was looking after MechoDownload.com not MechoPortal.com and that's being reviewed.

We're looking for someone to work on this site which is MechoPortal.com

You'll get 5 stars instantly once the errors and skin is fixed up on http://MechoDDL.com as it's part of the network so their will be large amounts of instant traffic.

I'll help a bit if I can but for now contact Mecho or reply here if your interested.

I have worked with DLE my last Site was of DLE www.megasoftz.com
I have lot of free time so i can help...
My latest 4* site is www.themastibay.com
It has high rankings at other ddl's to 5* in twilight,atomic,hotfiledownload 4* in mecho,nexus,the-ddl phaze 3*..

I upload for my site all uploads from me + i am the only admin i moderate the posts..and stuff...

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm interested in working for MechoPortal. I've been maintaining WordPress, vBulletin based websites for quite a while. I've a little knowledge in using DLE, I hope I can work it out.

Regards,
ProtoWorker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back