LetsHaveCash . com offers you 10$ to invest with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujiki

Welcome to LetsHaveCash! The Place You Can Earn Money though if You Don’t have Money or You Don’t work at all. LetsHaveCash is Now World’s No. 1 Money Generating Program. Don’t Believe? Check for Yourself. Get $10 Free to Start business with us. If You Work Hard, You can even earn more than $20,000 per month.

The above is take from their homepage. LetsHaveCash . com is an investment program which offers any new user a 10$ sign up bonus which you can use right away to invest in their business, no need to invest your own money.

1. Sign up
2. Invest the 10$
3. Watch your money grow
4. That simple.

The program offers 3 investment plans:

1. Doubler

$10 per Doubler Position, Multiple Purchases Allowed
Earn up to 2.2% daily even on weekend for 90 Days
Increase Earnings with Daily Compounding
Three-step Referral Bonuses: 10%, 5%, 3%
Instant Withdrawal
198% ROI within 90 Days

2. AdPack

$20 per AdPack Position, Multiple Purchases Allowed
Earn 3% daily even on purchased amount for 50 Days
Increase Earnings with Daily Compounding by purchasing more AdPacks
Instant Withdrawal
Perday AdView amounting the number of AdPack purchased by multplying Four (4) 150% ROI within 50 Days, hence the most profitable among all other programs of LetsHaveCash

3. BitMining

$500 per Mining Pool Position, Multiple Purchases Allowed
Earn up to 2% daily even on weekend for 100 Days
Increase Earnings with Daily Compounding
Instant Withdrawal
30% Quaterly Dividend
200%+ ROI within 100 Days

Minimum withdraw amount is $0.20

Deposit methods: EGOpay, Perfect Money, bitcoin, Payeer, Okpay

Withdrawal methods: EGOpay, Perfect Money, Payeer, Okpay

http: // letshavecash . com/? ref=CorstenZ

I was curious how honest and serious these guys were about their business, so I decided to write them. Within a few hours of my e-mail sent to them, I got this reply:

"Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We are happy to have you with us. Our program is not like some other High yielding program who offers 150% ROI or more in just one day. These program just stay for some days, not even months. While our program is online for more than 2 months and our domain registration timeline is for two years. Our program is designed so sustainably that previous JustBeenPaid (if you heard) of Frederick Mann will be less sustainable compared to us. You can check that online. JBP offers 300% in just 75 days, while we offer 200% in 90 days. JBP stays more than 4 years and now owned by ACX. Now you calculate our sustainability index and find out how long we can stay. Obviously, we want fame and top position in this sector.

If you would like to ask us other questions, please fell free to write us.

Regards

LetsHaveCash "

After this previous message I wrote to them 2 more times just out of curiosity, to see their reply time. They replied within minutes, which to me proves they commit to their business.
Payment proofs you can find using google and from what i've seen there are many people that got payed by them already.

I recommend you guys check this one out, it might be worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back