Status
Not open for further replies.

Djlatino

mjaw7p.png

I've uninstalled and installed several times. I've uninstalled the drivers and registry files and installed several times. I'm literally stuck :'(

14 comments
omfg guys, I googled and tryed all the support docs on apple.com and thats why I ask here. PLUS monsterfish, you gave me a link for mac xD

Check if the service is running in Services (services.msc). Don't have iTunes installed ATM, but if it's a service like iTunes states, it should be there...

^ a bit more explanation

Windows Key + R (RUN) >> services.msc >> Ok >> Look for Apple Mobile Device >> Right Click >> Start/Restart

If this does not work, then goto device management and try installing their support package.

Or try re-installing iTunes.

bro all u need to do is start the iphone service manually go to control panel>>>>>Administrative Tools>>>>>>services and right click on the apple mobile device service and start it :P and unplug ur iphone and plug in :P

iTunes Diagnostics is used to gather and display information about your computer—it does not resolve issues itself. You can use the information provided in the diagnostics to troubleshoot an issue you may be having, but you may need to follow specific steps in a related article or have assistance from an Apple Advisor to resolve an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back