Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Upton

one of my blog got penalized from google! This blog site has 100% unique contents and I was updating it as weekly basis. few month ago I noticed that there are many website and blog site copying my blog contents for their site. Some people referring my site as a source of my URL and some didn't. Now I'm wondering those site got ranked well on search engine 1st page and my site got penalized!!!

Whats going on??? Is google blind??

6 comments
Google is machine. Sites with higher ranking authority will get indexed faster than your site, and will, in google eyes, be original source.
Best way to prevent this is to tweet, pin, post on FB, link with YT video, link from tumblr, wordpress.com, etc, to gain authority, get indexed faster than you currently are.
This is something you should do from the beginning, with new site, to gain rank in start.
Google relies on these signals, to determine who's original source.

some times, its now always about having your own unique content but also the trust rank of your site or page rsnk of your site. having unique content isnt a security to have good ranking, market/SEO your site

1) How did you find out that your website was penalized for copying content and not for something else?
2) Since date of publish goes along with the meta description, Google can make out who the original author is.
3) But just to double sure, it is always good to ping the posts as soon as you create them. As cvrle77 said, bookmark them then and there.

TRUE that DA and PA are considered while ranking but the original author will not be penalized because his website has a low DA/PA or PR. Dont forget we are talking about some of the finest engineers (who do have common sense) when we talk about Google Search.

Last edited:
You are not 'penalized'. They SEOed better than you. You should pay more attention to Meta title//meta description for individual post. If possible, manually index a post right after you get it online. If you are using wordpress, download seo tools and get serious with it. Hide some backlinks in your post if possible. That way makes copy pasting tricky. Or they give you free backlinks.

Complain to Google

Complain your issue to Google and from next time whenever you publish a new post share it on Google+ and also on as many social networks as possible. This will act as a proof for Google that you are the original owner of content published on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back