I got a message when I add a visa card to paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

almosthere

hello

when add my visa to paypal account
I got this message
and I don't know why and also how to fix it

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

please I need help

11 comments
hello

when add my visa to paypal account
I got this message
and I don't know why and also how to fix it

"We were unable to process your credit card registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date."

please I need help

Which bank's card is it ? Also try waiting for few hours and then try ?

If for any reason your card (virtual or natural country's visa) cannot be charged from paypal's merchant bank account then it will decline with a unknown reason and paypal's automated reason will be what you received.

If it was declined by a usable bank/Money account then you will receive a real error of either you card was declined or it has been linked to another account.

PP accept only 8 Banks Credit Cards - HDFC, HSBC, SBI, ICICI, KVB, INGVysya, IndusBank, RBS.
PP accept only 5 Banks Debit Cards - HDFC, HSBC, SBI, ICICI and RBS.

So careful. Thanks

Make sure the address on file with paypal and with the credit card match. Also make sure funds are available on the card incase they to a small authorization. You may want to contact your bank as well to see if they are blocking paypal.

i got this same error

and 2.6 dollar detect from my bank account asking this your debit card of account .... is used for ... $ at paypal ...... 4 digt code. on sep 23 if they detect money from my account then y i got this error and can some one tell me what is this 4 digit code which i got with this transaction .ok if i don't want to add my card with my account what was the limits ?

today again i try to verified my card but again $ cut from my bank account and got same error can any body help me what can i do thanks in Advance

This might be because your card has been flagged for fraud (used on multiple accounts) or your address does not match the one on the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back