Status
Not open for further replies.

Travelpal

Guys,
I am new to social media but I must say I am learning fast. I have a social networking site with some good concept, the site is complete and live from last 3 months apart from some of my friends not much people is taking note of it. Travelpal I started first with invite only approach but it didn't worked good for me. Now i made it open registration and I am using Stumble upon/ pinterest and other social tool. I even used fiverr to market my site.
I would appreciate if someone have some tips for me or any pointer for some good marketing ways.

7 comments
There are also many that operate only as an online business. This has actually turned World Wide Web into a very competitive world with as many as two billion websites clamoring for a position. It is advisable to get in touch with a SEO company since that aids in winning visibility

Before performing any marketing in your website (no matter what niche it is or products or services you offer), it is very important that you properly checked all your on-page SEO factors. I don't care if your marketing strategies are indeed great but won't even work if you missed taking care of this very vital part of optimizing your site. It's also important that after doing so, you already have a set of relevant exact keywords of course considering too that you have quality and well written contents to your site's pages. Google will certainly like it. Bring it on! You'll definitely enjoy any off-page SEO strategies you'd want to implement. Reaching the top of SERPs takes time so consistency and patience are very significant.

rinse and repeat, keep updating,find friends/partner in your niche or even other related sites to it - competition is all around,but you have got to use a few as friend sites. you mat register with clickbank then you can watch there 4 videos :) which you should have done already,-)

Hello Travelpal,
Please find bellow market your site tips :
1)Search engine optimization
2)Blogging and guest blogging
3)Pay per click
4)Facebook ads
5)Creating videos and posting them to YouTube
6)Email marketing
7)Use Social media site

You can market your website by doing social media site, search engine optimization to get lots of organic traffic to your business page by improve keywords ranking position, email marketing to targeted audience, PPC ads campaign setup to targeted country to get paid traffic to your business page.

You might want to promote it through regular paid press release creation and distribution. This way you gonna raise huge traffic and boost SEO fast taking your site to the decent level without the necessity to slave away for ages.

You should focus on Social media optimization like facebook, twitter, tagged, pinterest, livejournal and email marketing also for make popular your business with quality work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back