How to create a PayPal Account with a FakE Adress and avoid being Limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalmanAbbas007

As Paypal is not available in Pakistan. :O But I want to create one with a Fake Adress or However, please anyone who have created or knows how to avoid being limited Please Advice ME . I will not need to transact money I just need it to earn online and then shop online ;). So any HELP or Advice will be Greatly Appreciated. <3

And I don,t need any stupid posts here :'( someone who will post will prove that he is a jackass :)) and I don,t need anybody to tell me alternatives I already know aaall. UNDERSTAND? keep your stupid asses away I am sick of stupids & noobs. X-(

18 comments
i am using paypal from atleast 1 and half year now , i got verified by VCC

but yesterday i got a new account from US and verify by VBA and it got limited

so i think you need to pm for get detail what i am using and which country account i have

VCC cost you only 8 to 10$

Mohammad Ali says:
and yes u want to get ur paypal verified //
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:02 PM):
YES WHAT DO U WANT TO DO?
Mohammad Ali says:
i can verify it
using vertual credit card
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:02 PM):
how?
where is it?
Mohammad Ali says:
hmm
eaSY hai
u have to spend 15 dollars jUST
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:04 PM):
url?
Mohammad Ali says:
kya matlab ?
its usually got frm other people
i can get u frEE
if u waNT
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:04 PM):
give me thenn
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:05 PM):
where did u got it?
Mohammad Ali says:
i have 5000000+ creditcards dump
VCC
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:05 PM):
u trying to scan me?
scam
SalmanAbbas007 said (2:06 PM):
?

where do u get that "5000000+ creditcards dump" he is Trying to scam me?

Nah,he isnt scamming u,lol
there are lots of sites selling Sea sea's.

Get an Indian Address PP and use Indian socks :D

but the IP should not change,so better use a VPN rather than a sock

Seriously there isnt any way because paypal will soon see your ip and may limit the accounts same goes if u make a us account verify it still it will get limited .

you can just use LR and buy a VCC from http://virtualcreditcard.org and use it for purchasing things online as the vcc mostly is valid for 24hrs and also you dont need to register to purchase a thing via paypal :)

I wouldn't create a PayPal account with fake details, If I was you I'd ask a friend who has a PayPal to buy items for you (you could send him/her funds via WU, LR etc). PayPal will ask for proof of ID one day, when that day comes you will be fucked. You could use a VPN if you wanted to and create a PayPal account through that. I've heard from many Pakistani's and Indian's that they use VPNs to create a PayPal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back