How do vidguard, mixdrop,vidplay, streamhub,streamvid and etc create their website?

minznugget

Not sure if this is a tight lipped topic but if there's any kind souls out there willing to share about it would be really cool, since its a community where help each other right? :D

[Assumptions]
It seems to me like they are using similar templates, not sure.

Did some digging myself with no luck but saw replies on other threads mentioned that all this website are somewhat a copy of each other.

[Curiosity/How's?]
How are they able to store so much data? Especially movies/series. It's crazy expensive if im not wrong. How they manage to offset those prices? if you know what im talking about.

It's also very complex to handle/develop player related stuff(jwplayer,plyr.io, hls, and more, etc).

since there are so many similar sites, the question is, is there a template they are using?

[Idea/goal]
I want to have my own personal site, maybe like vidplay? u can't register there, so I assumed the owner of that site use it for himself/herself.

or maybe there are better ways?

[About Me]
I already have my own movie/series website, im using fmovies wordpress template/theme with some personal automation scripts.

Also have my own scraped m3u8 links api data I created and my own embedded system manager that i created myself.
Probably going to use vidguard or other services mentioned on the title to remote upload all the m3u8 links.

[Why I want to know]
Feeling insecure about using other 3rd party services to store all the data. What if one day they are taken down? or exit scam? or anything else that will effect my website.

it would good to understand how they work, so if it happens. atleast I, as a web master of my website would know what to do . since thousands of users are relying on my website to watch movies and series daily.

-end-

Thanks for reading.. xD

2 comments
They do not store data. they exploit the CDNs. They download data through torrents and store in their servers but mostly server bandwidth is used less for 1 time and second time they play from CDN cache. so in short they are heavily exploiting CDNs. DM me for more info. I may have sometime interesting for you since already own a site like me :)

Back