Help with paypal money in pending

jobonline20

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how to get this money into my account, I requested payment from filemoon and they sent it like this, now when I asked how to get the money released they are telling me to talk to paypal because they only send money and nothing else.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
11 comments
money get 24 aug
Post automatically merged:

is this first Time?

How long will my PayPal money be on hold?

21 days

As you begin your selling journey, or start selling after a while, we hold the initial payments you receive for up to 21 days. This is a common industry practice to cover any potential buyer complaints that may happen in that time.

Last edited:
This is stupid, if I had known I would have made an account in some coin wallet.

money get 24 aug

is this first Time?

21 days

As you begin your selling journey, or start selling after a while, we hold the initial payments you receive for up to 21 days. This is a common industry practice to cover any potential buyer complaints that may happen in that time.
Should I update the packing slip thing, will it help in processing the payment faster.

Last edited:
So who's fault is it? You obviously didn't check the Paypal terms and procedures. This is very well known by for example ecommerce sellers. Paypal holds their money until they can prove that the package has been sent. If they can't provide tracking, Paypal holds the money paid for 21 days.

money get 24 aug

is this first Time?

21 days

Good reply.

This is stupid, if I had known I would have made an account in some coin wallet.

Should I update the packing slip thing, will it help in processing the payment faster.
What packing slip? Now I understand how Filemoon keeps in good standing with Paypal. They do as if they are buying stuff.

Last edited:
Who said it was anybody's fault, other than you that is.
Idiot .. you said it was stupid ... so you're blaming Paypal for setting this rule?

Perhaps we should inform Paypal that AddDigital aka Filemoon is faking payments.

Thanks for posting the screenshot.

Last edited:
It was stupid, yeah, where does it say that I'm blaming Paypal in that sentence.

Till this payment I had never had this problem, all the paypal payments went straight to my account

Yeah go ahead. you want my paypal address too?.
No but a payment to my Paypal would be nice .... oh, no, better sent it to my USDT account.

Obviously Filemoon has changed the way how they fake their payments ....

Last edited:
Till this payment I had never had this problem, all the paypal payments went straight to my account
So it was your first payment from Filemoon ...

As you begin your selling journey, or start selling after a while, we hold the initial payments you receive for up to 21 days.
Obviously you didn't read this properly.
It's all Filemoon's fault .... seriously ... by treating you as a seller ...

I would refund the payment and tell them to send it by bitcoin or similar.

Last edited:
Back