Got this message from paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

asiongaso

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
Aug 22, 2013 : We recently contacted you after some of your recent transactions violated PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy.

Please respond and confirm that you are no longer participating in these transactions, otherwise, your account may be permanently limited.

my account is not at least 4 years old and this is the second time i got "limited". so it's really frustrating to lose my account after all these years.

my question is, am i going to print the Acceptable Use Policy? they said that i need to print and signed, and send it to them, how to do this?

is there anyone here experienced this kind of paypal limitation?

6 comments
my advice don't send them any documents .. with your signed - they will for forfeit the money.
1. You can wait 180days and they will create the remain balance in your account/card.
2. Call them and ask of your account manager > when you get him at the phone > ask him which payment was created the issue? The payment if from a filesharing site - tell him you designed their site or shit like that don't tell them you are a uploader. if thAT PAYMENT from any thing else simply asked them to unlimit your account and refund the money. Then call the guy who sent you the money. And PP will unlimit your account within 72hrs..

Thanks

maybe u got original from paypal but guys be careful if u got any link in email Please don't go with the provider link its hacking trick i also get the the message like this , be careful all this kind of emails , these kind of email r fake if u go with the link and enter ur user and pass u will got hacked so please guys dont go with this email just trash this kind of email

my advice don't send them any documents .. with your signed - they will for forfeit the money.
1. You can wait 180days and they will create the remain balance in your account/card.
2. Call them and ask of your account manager > when you get him at the phone > ask him which payment was created the issue? The payment if from a filesharing site - tell him you designed their site or shit like that don't tell them you are a uploader. if thAT PAYMENT from any thing else simply asked them to unlimit your account and refund the money. Then call the guy who sent you the money. And PP will unlimit your account within 72hrs..

Thanks

it's right, be carefull, paypal will steal your money by permanent limited if there is opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back