1. Ranchvapour

Ranchvapour Active Member Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Selling my google drive script along with it's full source.

1. It's a proxy script, which means you need a server with decent streaming capabilities. LeaseWeb is fine in most cases.

2. It can stream private files. Here's what it means for you:
    a. Nobody can detect who the owner of the file is, your Google Suite account remains safe.
    b. Your file can never be reported for abuse because it's a private file, and it doesn't violate any terms.
    c. Nobody else can stream your files using it's ID.​

3. The script uses memcached to store data in memory, which makes it considerably faster than other streaming scripts.

4. It's been made in a way so as to make it immune to future Google updates. The chances of it not working in the future are very slim. All future updates to this are free of cost. I will be mostly working on security updates and encryption.

5. Private videos that are not in your account cannot be streamed, and nobody but you can stream videos from your script.

6. Script comes with API + JWPlayer integration.

Price $250 for full, un-encrypted source code. Payable via Bitcoin or WMZ. For purchase, you can e-mail or add me on Skype:

[​IMG]
    Demo is now online at [​IMG].

My Skype and e-mail are the same, please don't mail me asking for my Skype.

A cheaper proxy script is available for $200. This does not have the private videos feature. For demo and purchase, you can e-mail or add me on Skype:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. Gavo

Gavo Well-Known Member Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Bump :)

3. masinerija

masinerija New Member Member

Nov 4, 2016
    Hi there. Just have a few questions cuz i was looking into buying a drive script.

What's the benefit of this script if i need a lot of bandwidth for it? I could stream the videos without the script.
    Is it just the storage and dmca problems that i get rid of?
    Thank you.

4. Ranchvapour

Dec 23, 2013
    If you can deal with API services that stop working or file hosts that delete files then this isn't for you. This is for people who want to upload once and forget about it.

5. masinerija

masinerija New Member Member

Nov 4, 2016
    Sorry, i didn't mean to be rude, and i'm truly interested but just wanted to know all the benefits.
    So if i have lets say a 10gbit dedicated server and use this api to host drive videos i could bypass that hosting company's video dmca removals cuz the video is hosted on drive?
    Thanks a bunch.

6. Ranchvapour

Dec 23, 2013
    I read what I wrote and it sounded condescending and I didn't mean it that way, which is probably why you assumed that I thought you're being rude. My bad.

And yes, you're safe from DMCAs. 10 Gbit's a bit of a stretch. The demo above is hosted on a 250 Mbps VPS and can take 1000 plays per day just fine.

7. Ranchvapour

Dec 23, 2013
    Bump. >.>

8. Ranchvapour

Dec 23, 2013
    Script still working fabulously! Add me on Skype to know more! Skype ID is [​IMG] !

9. nickcartermmo

nickcartermmo New Member Member

Jun 16, 2014
    I'm using this script. Really hard for beginners

10. Stokz

Stokz Member Member

Oct 1, 2013
    What do you mean with hard?

11. greenapple

greenapple New Member Member

Aug 24, 2017
    can deal with escrow?

12. Ranchvapour

Dec 23, 2013
    No.

13. Ranchvapour

Dec 23, 2013
    I honestly don't think it's hard.

If you can't change directory in command prompt, and run node server.js, then it's your loss I think. You should be paying extra $$ for management, and not just the script. When the script is installed, instructions are given: how to run/stop the script, use different tokens, etc. I don't have time to do this for every person who can't setup their Google account.

At least that's how I feel.