French verified account, not limited but can't send money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codehtcmail

Hello everyone, I have a French verified Paypal account created 3 years ago, I used it many times for buying, sending and receiving money. Since a few days I tried to send a subscription payment of €99 but I get this message "We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now". I sent Paypal 4 emails asking them what's wrong with my account, why now ??
My account is not limited, it's not blocked, it has no problem except I can't send any money, I am connecting from France, i have an active phone number but they never called me for verification, what's wrong ??
Anyone could help ??

8 comments
Hi Codehtcmail,

Same problem here i've a French paypal account with an amount of 353 €. I used it before but since 3 or 4 days i'm not able to use it to buy or send money as for example sending money to a family member account. This is really frustrating, i'm not able to pay any product online, i'm getting a lot of unpaid invoices and i'll lose all my services ...

PS : Paypal verified using my Payoneer Card and used before without any problem....

It's been days now and they still didn't answer, to what email should I write to get an answer ??

So you too deksen have the same problem ?!! Your Paypal is not blocked or limited it just doesn't send payments, I wonder if it still receives money ?

Last edited:
They'll not reply to your emails ... I saw other threads on the official paypal community website and they told people to call their support number to explain this kind of problem.
Go to "Aide" and "Appelez-nous" ( à droite).
And :

1lwBG.png

And yes today i just received some money but i'm not able to send even 1€...

Last edited:
Problem fixed today... It's just about time, just wait if you have this problem, it can takes many days even weeks ...

I got this problem many times. It's a security issue. Their security system is the same which is using by any Bank or Card company.
It'll refresh within 24hr. So, If you have facing this issue again you just need to wait for 24hr. So, please try after 24hr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back