Status
Not open for further replies.

World Life

Hey guys...

I got few questions related to Paypal..

Would be grateful if anyone can answer them...

Well.. first... I registed the paypal account the XXXX XXXX name.. So does the credit card i add to the account need to be the same name or i can add a card with a completely different name?

Second.. Does the credit card i add to the account needs to be under the same country?
Like my account is registered as a Malaysian account and i want to add a Singapore back's VISA card.. Is this possible?

Thanks!

8 comments
I checked around.. and some people say that even if last name is different it doesnt matter...

Well you see.. One might change their last name after marrying.. something like this...

Can anybody verify this ?

Your debit card does not have to have the same name on it as the paypal account holder,

I share a paypal account with my dad, But i have my Debit card linked to it.

But it will need to be the same country.

Regarding the same country many people use payoneer to verify their paypal accounts even though they are not living in a country where payoneer is located ?

And regarding the name it depends, i had my uncles cc added to it but those fuckers limited me ;(

How about the address...

Does the address of paypal need to match my cc address??

Cox if we are going to add another countries credit card, in paypal we cannot change address's country .. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back