Status
Not open for further replies.

xandor

So I have a sibling that is 10yo and doesn't know English too good.
She has a iphone with the facebook app on it but in the menus and stuff her cellphone is in Swedish (just as we want) but the facebook app is in English so she can barely use it.

I am not using facebook myself but I tried installing it on my phone and it switched properly with the language I had selected on the phone (I don't have a iphone but not sure if that is related to it, think it should work the same).

Any idea why this is happening?

1 comment
So I have a sibling that is 10yo and doesn't know English too good.
She has a iphone with the facebook app on it but in the menus and stuff her cellphone is in Swedish (just as we want) but the facebook app is in English so she can barely use it.

I am not using facebook myself but I tried installing it on my phone and it switched properly with the language I had selected on the phone (I don't have a iphone but not sure if that is related to it, think it should work the same).

Any idea why this is happening?

What phone does she have? I think that the language of the application itself depends from the language of the application store she used (e.g. Google Play or App Store), not from your phone settings, so knowing what phone she uses would help a lot to solve this problem. However, I think that if you open facebook.com through the internet browser of her phone, then it will automatically change the language to the browser's default anyways (which should be Swedish in your case).

Best Regards,
Instantser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back