Extract video from game ISO file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Hi guys, I have some ISO files of some games, I am trying to access the videos that are stored on the ISO files but I have never attempted this before...

I know someone who has managed to do it and was wondering if it's easy?

I've tried extracting the ISO using WinRAR and various other tools and none of them work, not sure if the ISO's are bad or if I have to do it a certain way due to encryption or some other sort of nonsense.

6 comments
Hi guys, I have some ISO files of some games, I am trying to access the videos that are stored on the ISO files but I have never attempted this before...

I know someone who has managed to do it and was wondering if it's easy?

I've tried extracting the ISO using WinRAR and various other tools and none of them work, not sure if the ISO's are bad or if I have to do it a certain way due to encryption or some other sort of nonsense.

Using MagicISO to extract ISO file

Tried Magic ISO, Magic Disc, ISO Buster, mounting the disc on a virtual drive, extracting with other extractors.

Also tried a couple of xbox 360 extractors but they didn't work... Most of the ISO's I have at the moment are WII ISO's.. Not sure if that makes a difference or what, completely clueless at this..

Haven't found the solution via google yet.

Last edited:
If it is a game, then there is very high chance that videos and sound data are in some other format like "bink video aka *.bnk" format. Google first if that game's media is extractable or not. You can easily mount the iso or decompress with winrar etc then look for their media folders (varies from game to game, as developers set so".

For example, WWE games always use bnk video and you can download Bink video player from Bink Video! to play them. Hope you get the point. Cheers

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]You can easily mount the iso or decompress with winrar etc then look for their media folders[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back