Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! We'd like to know what you think of our new theme & platform, click here to share your thoughts!
  1. ribermarr

ribermarr New Member Member

Oct 25, 2016
    whoa. been using this RDP for about a week now, and my payment details in my affiliate host has been changed, twice within this week! is this coincidence or what? it seems someone is checking details in browser or within the RDP. never had that problem in years from other providers. is my RDP plan shared or what? please check

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. Rox

Rox Well-Known Member Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Yes, we accept.

Hello, could you write a ticket with details? Such incidents are to be first reported via Ticket rather than posting here! I don't even know your username / account ID on client area, how do you expect us to take an action?

Regarding we checking customer accounts / spying on you - that's impossible! We are running RDP business from 2013 (first DediRDP and now CoinRDP), not a single such complaint has been made against us. We would never ever spy on customer data, it must be your account security which is weak - change passwords on all your accounts immediately. Be it any account, whether used on RDP or not, change the passwords and enable 2 Factor Authentication wherever available.

3. hot1234

hot1234 Member Member

Aug 23, 2013
    Payment done.Ticket opened.Please check.Thanks.

4. Interstellar

Interstellar New Member

Nov 18, 2015
    RDP" Nightwing" have any promo code?.

5. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Hi, please use Promo Code 'LITECOIN' for 1$ discount. If you use crypto-currency to pay we can waive off the 10% payment processing fee as well.

Btw, we are not selling Admin plans right now due to security concerns. If you have a specific app requirement, we can install that for you as long as it does not violate our ToS.

6. nabilos

nabilos Member Member

Jun 1, 2010
    my server is not working since yesterday and I have sent a message no answer until today

7. downloadmirchi

downloadmirchi Member Member

Dec 11, 2011
    now not even repliying to tickets and tell whats the problem they simply ignoring

8. Rox

Apr 17, 2010
    Hello,

The OS of 2Gbps server crashed and we had to ask the DC to re-install it. This took longer than expected and hence the delay.

We are working as hard as possible to create user accounts, optimize server and install all required softwares ASAP. Please wait for 6-8 more hours before you can login to the server again with new credentials.

Regards,
    Rox

9. downloadmirchi

downloadmirchi Member Member

Dec 11, 2011

its more than 14 hours from you replied and more than 48 hours from server stoped

10. Yakuza

Yakuza Member Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Its been 3 days my RDP is down and support is completely dead.