Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
If anyone wants me to clickbank-optimize their site for a fee of 20$ (for the time) then just contact me by PM/mail (I prefer mail!)

The 20$ is for the time I would spend on doing it. All you need is traffic (from 2-3k uniques you can start making money right after I clickbank optimized your site)

2emh8bs.jpg

*1 site, around 13k+ uniques per day
*May 3 & 4 I didn't earn anything cauze I was trying out another paysite
*As you can see I got a pretty stable earning

PS: This service is not for forum webmasters

7 comments
If anyone wants me to clickbank-optimize their site for a fee of 20$ (for the time) then just contact me by PM/mail (I prefer mail!)

The 20$ is for the time I would spend on doing it. All you need is traffic (from 2-3k uniques you can start making money right after I clickbank optimized your site)

2emh8bs.jpg

*1 site, around 13k+ uniques per day
*May 3 & 4 I didn't earn anything cauze I was trying out another paysite
*As you can see I got a pretty stable earning

PS: This service is not for forum webmasters

Hi,

1. You indicated you prefer "mail" ...and yet your email cannot be reached as it stated that "you do not wish to receive mails"???
So, will you read and reply to PM??

2. Your service of Clickbank Optimization Your Site - You need to provide specific details for interested site owners like myself... to appreciate your service offered.
Details such as:
#What do you mean and how do you "Optimize" a site? What is the difference after optimization?
#I presume you are refering to sites running Clickbank affiliate programs?
#Exactly what Optimization do you perform on?

3. As you are charging for providing this service, specific details and giving an idea of the result after optimization, is essential to build interest and some form of confidence in potential customers.

Yes, this potential customer is interested .....and waiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance

Cheers!

im guessing he will basically place clickbank links in the best locations on your site and move your layout around to put emphasis on the clickbank links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back