Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryme

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I recently used the sign up page on CPXinteractive but they dont seem to reply me at all . Its been around 2 days yet not reply. How do i sign up an account at cpx interactive?

Also, is there any other ways to earn from a warez site with good traffic. I know about clickbank and shareflux but i am just blank about it :S I also need to knw whether they allow checks as i live in a country where u dont have paypal :)

9 comments
Dude, whats with the attitude. Didnt your parents teach you some manners. You could have said that in a nicer way too man. I was just asking for some help and how do you know my shared hosting costs 5$! It costs around 20$ and I will move to dedicated as soon as possible.

Don't take this off-topic and to answer your questions i would say you will not get cpx ads for sites like yours which is at initial stages cpx will email you in 3- 4 days telling you that they don't want to have your site in ad network yet try back in 6 more months. Just have it grow and then apply for it when your alexa is less than 100k . Meanwhile use Adbrite but they won't generate high revenues.

Bang is right though it used to be 30k. They must have lowered it:

What are your requirements for a site to be accepted into your network?
Site must have at least 10,000 unique visitors per month and site must align with the characteristics and needs of our advertisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back