can you help me tips for seo blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
The most important thing to start with (imo) is optimizing your meta title, meta description and meta keywords. Title should be 65 characters, description should be 155 characters and both should contain your main keyword at the very beginning. As for "keywords", alot of people say Google doesnt care about this, and it may be true, but alot of search engines do care about it, so if not for google, for the others.

Depending on your content, be sure to have all your social buttons in place, update regularly, and if its text content make sure its written well. I like to add static footer text to all of my pages, this is standard practice in the adult industry since on page text is usually lower, but can be effective in other industries too, just a short write up about your site, what your purpose is, etc...

Make profiles on all major social media platforms and if you can, find a software that will autopost your content each time something on your site goes live. I know wordpress has nextscripts which does that, not sure of a solution for blogger.

That's all the basic stuff i can think of off the top of my head, best of luck and feel free to contact me for any other advice!

There aren't any secrets, it is just hard work and time.

I backup the rest, buy your own domain and reliable web hosting package. A lot of link building and commenting on other relevant blogs will help.

Tip #1: Don't use Blogger. Buy your own domain.

Totally agree if your running a warez blog it will be flagged and shut down sooner than later. Pay $3 to $5 for .info domain and pay $4 to $7 for decent shared hosting

One more thing you need to make a few post to your blog like 3 to 4 times a week if you are ever not able to make and posts for a week to 10 bye bye all your hits

Last edited:
Hello friend, the best method to optimize blogger is to use LABELS while blog post. I am doing it and results are amazing,. Thanks

I use blogger for my blog.
anyone can you trick for raise the google search engine rankings?
and good pagerank?

All blogspot (blogger) as based on same C class IPs, so its not easy to optimized
being written in XML, its haed to optimized but yes good for content promotion.

SEO friendly blogger

Make your blogger blog seo friendly by making the blog show post title at first followed by blog title. I would recommend you to follow the below steps to make it possible which can increase search rankings in google

To make your blog show your post title first following by your Blog Title follow the below steps.

Go to blogger template- Edit HTML- Find <title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> and replace it with below code

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/></title>
</b:if>

Save the Template.

Now the blog will show Post Title first followed by Blog Title.

Do the seo when you start the blog. Because content is very important when you start your blog, many professor seoer will say that "content is king", so when you start your blog, pay attention on your content, keywords etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back