blogspot html code server

5 comments
I'm so confused....

People are asking you to explain your problem dude.

I'm guessing by the red circle that you want the video frame to load video depending on the button clicked.
like load the video from server1 when server1 button is clicked, load the video from server2 when server2 button is clicked and load the download link when the download button is clicked all in the same frame. Is this correct?

I would like to know about what I've written incase it is not what OP is looking for.

I'm guessing by the red circle that you want the video frame to load video depending on the button clicked.
like load the video from server1 when server1 button is clicked, load the video from server2 when server2 button is clicked and load the download link when the download button is clicked all in the same frame. Is this correct?

I would like to know about what I've written incase it is not what OP is looking for.
ah right! i want to learn more about video from server1 by blogspot. help me please
Post automatically merged:

can I get the video tutorial you made to learn about creating own website? I know how to create blog on blogspot n wordpress but I want to learn how to set domain,plugin and making a complete website.

Last edited:
Back