Before I start uploud - need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOBrA

Hello every one.

I'm new here so I'm kinda newb,
I want to learn about ways to make money on web. I'm attending to start uploading in various boards like w-bb bayw and etc.

As I see there are many ways to upload to hosters but I cant decide which way I should choose.

first of all, as I understand I have to get VPS/RDP+TF then purchase rapidleech account for uploading to hosters and then use TP(or Sborg?) to post in forums,
what is the right thing to do for me if consider my limitations:

I don't know how to use linux or UNIX (VPS/RDP running linux?)
I don't have access to SCC(I heard its the best) only have new TL account, have no other soruces to 0day rlss.
-----------------
I can purchase RDP and TP but i have to use rapidleech as well ? cuz its getting a bit expensive for begginer :P

I'll appreciate any help from you guys. i really want make it happen for me ;p

As u can see I'm kinda confused :facepalm:

Thanks in advance.
KOBA

Edit:
I was reading here somewhere before there is some good script that downloading grabbing pictures rerar and making post to WP and forums...
im registred in 250 forums - bought all templates already, got themaposter got SCC TL SBBIT HDBITS and more, got seedbox and RDP, now i need some vps with bot script and get the whole thing work together...

any good suggestions of good bot scrips ?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
17 comments
TP = ThemaPoster

once i run a RDP - how do i rerar? or upload to hosters? and how do i dl torrents? rutorrent?

thanks.

TP = ThemaPoster

once i run a RDP - how do i rerar? or upload to hosters? and how do i dl torrents? rutorrent?

thanks.

like what they said RDP is like your home PC, it has WinRar for rar/unrar, uTorrent or Deluge for Torrent dl/seeding, ZOOM Uploader for upload or Filezilla or even Web Upload/RU via browser..

no idea about ThemaPoster, i dont use it.

ok now i get it. :sun:... thanks for the info.:facepalm:

*is zoom uploader support every host site?
*what should i know before I purchase a RDP server? connction type? rar support? cpu usage limitations ? and what else ? any tips will appreciated.
*and how do u guys mass posting on the web? TP ? MP? regular way?

thanks.

z-o-o-m.eu you can see what hosts it supports

and theres no formula that works for everyone, its all trial and error

*what should i know before I purchase a RDP server? connction type? rar support? cpu usage limitations ? and what else ?

ask for a demo. your priority: upload/download speed, rar, ping, uptime

US server speed or better:

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/4ee5dcb157.jpg[/SLIDE]

for NL just reverse the speed of FilePost and Fileserve (FS usually 3K kB/s on NL).

download should be 5-10 Mb/s average and higher (depends on the host and location).

Thanks for the information guys :)

I'll give it a try. gonna spend 50$ for that but I believe I'll get the money back :p

Hello every one.

I'm new here so I'm kinda newb,
I want to learn about ways to make money on web. I'm attending to start uploading in various boards like w-bb bayw and etc.

As I see there are many ways to upload to hosters but I cant decide which way I should choose.

first of all, as I understand I have to get VPS/RDP+TF then purchase rapidleech account for uploading to hosters and then use TP(or Sborg?) to post in forums,
what is the right thing to do for me if consider my limitations:

I don't know how to use linux or UNIX (VPS/RDP running linux?)
I don't have access to SCC(I heard its the best) only have new TL account, have no other soruces to 0day rlss.
-----------------
I can purchase RDP and TP but i have to use rapidleech as well ? cuz its getting a bit expensive for begginer :P

I'll appreciate any help from you guys. i really want make it happen for me ;p

As u can see I'm kinda confused :facepalm:

Thanks in advance.
KOBA

I will recommend you, start with a sborg from tehhost, Sborg pro plan $13...Money Saver...

And Also Want To Recommend You 4 Forums, That Will Give U More Hits Than Any Other HotchPotch Will Give U

01) Warez-BB

02) Tehparadox

03) Xbox360iso

04) Pspiso

*Dont rush for 100's of forums, make good posts, specially tv-shows {Full Seasons} and keep updating DMCA, Once You Start, This 4 Forums Will Be More Than Enough

*I recommend Filesonic as your filehost, be dedicated on one host rather then multi-hosting, you'll earn more

*Leech {Download} from warez-bb, they are like file heaven...follow famous uploaders like HRA-1chu. Its not Stealing, They just upload from scc...so the content is same...I know some guy will disagree with me on this, but mark my words

*Read This Tutorial From Cyberaff Carefully, Trust Me It's Really Helpful

How to earn money while uploading games, movies, music, and xxx. Tips and tricks

http://www.wjunction.com/86-webmast...ading-games-movies-music-xxx-tips-tricks.html

Have A Happy Uploading Career :)

Last edited:
I was reading here somewhere before there is some good script that downloading grabbing pictures rerar and making post to WP and forums...
im registred in 250 forums - bought all templates already, got themaposter got SCC TL SBBIT HDBITS and more, got seedbox and RDP, now i need some vps with bot script and get the whole thing work together...

any good suggestions of good bot scrips ?

Thanks in advance :)

Wasted
facepalm.gif

KOBrA, if you are just now wanting to upload, start off at a slow pace in the beginning. All that crap you are investing is going to get your hopes up so
high you will fall on your face and be extremely disappointed.

You will not make $100 on day one no matter how much effort you put into it. It does not work that way for anyone just starting up.

Start off slow, think of why you are uploading (excluding money) and that will
get you started in the right direction. Uploading is not a quick rich, sit on my
ass and I make millions game.

For example, dont buy 5 life time premium memberships. Buy prem memberships
as a "trial" basis. If it works for you, you extend or move on to another trial.

You first need to know "how to upload" not all the back room crap that it takes to upload on a regular basis. You just dont mass post links and then watch the money roll in, it dont work that way. This 'uploading" is time consuming, takes hard work, pisses you off, frustrating, but it also, rewarding, respectfull, and a big ego trip with
your success. I wish you luck. but think about "why I am uploading".

As suggested above, do this first --->>>> Read This Tutorial From Cyberaff Carefully, Trust Me It's Really Helpful

@ballwin - thanks for your opinion... I think I'll pass the script bot right now and start to upload from the shallow waters.
Gonna check some methods

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back