Status
Not open for further replies.
are you french,spanish or russian lol its not ur engish to blame its u r teachers who tought u english :D to blame well nobody is perfect so lets stick to the topic as i understand u wanna say that u want admins of forums here to post uploaders who made mistakes in their forum or ain t good good uploaders so that others can know them and not hire them :)

Mate im 40 years old all most and i never go to shool i have spen alot time in prison and do alot of shit but im letter blind and i wil never lean it and im from denmark and i have share wareZ for over 12 years run forum ect for 8 years my own danish i cant nothing my english are the only thing i can lol

okay, so, I came here to help, well, you know, I am having my laugh at the moment! LOL

If I could ever stop myself from laughing, I could help. sorry man

haha

well i got ninja'd by doni, i was about to post the same thing, you have wayy tooo many link exchanges in the bottom

[slide] http://screensnapr.com/e/drUMcW.png[/slide]

Can't uploaders lead to a board's demotion?
Uploading fake stuff and other shit will result in a temporary ban but doing the same thing over and over won't lead to demotion?.
Admins are a bit wary these days due to katz recent demotion wave, but a while back it was easy to get an uploader rank without a probation period.
I wonder how many admins would bother to check the work of their new uploaders before submitting it to katz.

Of course, in the end it is the admin's fault for being lax.

hmm guys maby i misunderstan all if that was becors of link exchanges on my forum
i ow all my uploader a sorry ect and maby i lost them for good that life

i remove all site from my forum thay dont add my link eny way

ok that fix now

hmm guys maby i misunderstan all if that was becors of link exchanges on my forum
i ow all my uploader a sorry ect and maby i lost them for good that life

i remove all site from my forum thay dont add my link eny way

ok that fix now

nice choice the max is 10 link exchanges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back