Ausfile.com - 85% of Sales/Rebills | 7 Year Old Stable Host | NEW Design Feature Upgraded!

@uzzy1986 & @andosis - we were on holidays until yesterday, back to work from today. Im getting back to you on this issue in my following message.

@khenz - Free registered user files are deleted after 7 days of inactivity. Make a note, Free premium is granted to all our uploaders and their files are never deleted.

lol

How can you earn something at this host every download on PPD = 0,000$

So I do not understand the mechanism of charging.
A week has passed, in the account all the same downloaded single file.
Of the 36 downloads, the host ignored all
4uBACgI.png

@uzzy1986 - The days were skipped in your stat because there were NIL downloads on that's particular day.

@andosis - I pulled out the details of downloads under your account and I see lot of clicks, incomplete downloads, self referred downloads.
Please make a note we have some rules while paying for the downloads. While you run a test, you must make sure you are logged out and the IP address changed, otherwise it wouldn't be counted. Secondly and most important, we count ONLY 100% completed downloads. I guess this makes sense.

@Jupiler - Most importantly, check weather you have activated MIX plan or not. Our PPS plan or default settings won't count.

@Anonymusx - Unimited for premium users.

I pulled out the details of downloads under your account and I see lot of clicks, incomplete downloads, self referred downloads.
Please make a note we have some rules while paying for the downloads. While you run a test, you must make sure you are logged out and the IP address changed, otherwise it wouldn't be counted. Secondly and most important, we count ONLY 100% completed downloads. I guess this makes sense.

You have long thought to write this fairy tale ...
Do not write nonsense, I did not test your service with my own downloads, I think there's nothing more to do. References published on websites and downloads were coming from different countries.
The file size is only 4 MB and it's silly of you to say that all (!!!) 39 downloads were incomplete. Do you yourself believe in this nonsense?
I think your site is crooked, and your clumsy answers have nothing to do with common sense.

Hi! I want to report a bug, at least in google chrome the browsing on pages in the file manager is not working.
I have like 5 pages with 500 files on each and when I try to go to page 3, for example, is redirecting me to page one or... I don't know but it is not working. So this problem is from the beginning of time... Can you please fix it?

https://ausfile.com/my_files.php?so...ated&per_page=500&fld_id=0&op=my_files&page=3

page=3 is not working, only first page in the filemananger is working and everything I set there is not taking any actions... just the main page in filemanager is showing...

Any suggestions or a fix?

Back