xxxvdos

Hi Guys,

I worked with doodstream for a long time. They did it professionally. But I understand that they have run away.

I use doodstream and also streamtape. Both of them had good video encoding and payment.

Do you use any service that can be used instead of doodstream? How about their video encoding and payment.

Are there other times like doodstream?

14 comments
Hi Guys,

I worked with doodstream for a long time. They did it professionally. But I understand that they have run away.

I use doodstream and also streamtape. Both of them had good video encoding and payment.

Do you use any service that can be used instead of doodstream? How about their video encoding and payment.

Are there other times like doodstream?
I'm sure doodstream will work again.. but this ddoss attack will definitely be fixed soon 😁

wait 1x24 hours everything will be fine 😊

Last edited:
I am currently testing this new host: https://oneupload.to/

Smooth video playback, not a lot of ads, rewards per views are small compared to Dood but still...

Only VAST ads for adult videos.

You can put your own ads and your own domain.

The admin is super nice and active, I recommend testing it with some of your traffic and forming your own opinion x).

Well, it's not the new Dood, but I think it could be a good alternative if they continue their service like this.

I haven't requested payment yet, but they only have BTC as a payment method.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back