Prada10

all filehosts become profiteers and cheaters! since the closing of uploaded there is no more honest and profitable host!
most give us a few dollars after a long day of work!

Maybe a little rapidgator and turbobit remain the best forever and they are old hosts not like those who open for a few months to take advantage of us and leave without notice and take our earnings and our tiredness with them.

so I advise all uploaders to close their accounts with these profiteers like fikper, katfile, filerice, ddownload...(which gives us 2 and 3$ for 1000 downloads without forgetting the number of ddl and sales cheating) and you will see the results on their hosts without us.

Continued with rapidgator and turbobit it's better they remain the best despite all.

6 comments
Also ALL NEW Video Streaming hosters who are just here to scam until they reach payment stage. Within month or two they run away or claim they cannot pay leaving all uploaders whose earing are below minimum payout. They are all scammer who close one business and start another in new name and post here with new id.

I always make it very easy for myself:

I just look at the signature of a certain annoying person and know straight away which hosters I should avoid.

Think Outer Space GIF by NASA

Back